GREEN BY DIMONTONATE
Dimontonate Floccati has fully understood the need of further reducing the environmental impact of its activities. Its responsible approach to the production sustainability is an integral part of the company’s identity and its business culture. Expert in the production of flocked products for high quality packaging, Dimontonate Floccati presents D.M. pack® GREEN: the ecological answer to the delicate problem of the environment.
- Supports: PLA, PS “R”
- Adhesives: water base , no toxic
- Flock: cotton, viscose, (fiber from sustainability forest). All Flock are dyed according to the current (REACH) regulations.
DM PACK SEAFLOCK
An innovative product made from 100% PET of recycled bottles (post-consume bottles). Seaflock is very sustainable also in terms of reducing consumption for production.
DM PACK PLA
Product on PLA film (poly-lactic acid) made with cotton flock (cotton 18 c )
- Substrate: film of poly-lactic acid , from natural sources (corn), biodegradable and compostable
- Possible colours of subtrate: white, black, transparent
- The finished product is certified compostable by the Foundation Plastics Materials Test Lab of Politecnico in Milan. Excerpt from their report: The tests were carried out according to the reference standard ASTM D 6002-96 (R 2002)
- The finished product is thermoformable, with adequate technical adjustments.
DM PACK PS RECYCLED
Produced on high impact polysthyrene film.
- D.M. Pack® P.S. Recycled (PS "R") black and white colors in order to the availability.